Interested in joining the Live Grit crew? We are always looking to add passionate athletes to our family. If you love triathlons and want to pursue your passion in the professional setting of Live Grit, Chicago’s laid back triathlon store, send us an email today!
Please attach a copy of your resume and brief description of why you’re interested in being a part of the endurance-sports-loving Live Grit crew.
At Live Grit, we are passionate about people, life, and endurance sports. We are looking to grow our team with people who feel the same. Live Grit , Chicago’s laid-back endurance sport store, is located in the West Loop.
Values of a Live Grit team member:
- An enthusiasm for working with people.
- An outgoing personality that inspires athletes to meet and to exceed their goals.
- An individual who places a high value on working with a team.
- A willingness to put in the extra effort to achieve long-term goals.
- An understanding that success lies in the details.
The ‘nitty gritty’ of what we are looking for:
- Experience and knowledge of endurance sports, including running, biking, and swimming.
- An understanding of the value and execution of impeccable customer service.
- Experience in retail sales.
- The availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- An enthusiasm for participating with our Live Grit athletes during group rides, group runs, or group swims.
Live Grit, Chicago’s premiere swim, bike, run shop located in the West Loop, is looking for a Sales Associate to join our team! Live Grit works with athletes from the first timer to the Ironman athlete. No matter what athlete we are working with, we are focused on impeccable service, professional knowledge, and fun. And, we are looking for a Sales Associate who can bring these core values to the service department.
- Some experience in the cycling or triathlon retail setting
- Ability to set growth goals and objectives to achieving those goals
- Desire to be apart of the Live Grit community—participate in group rides, events, clinics, etc.
- Desire to assist at race events
- Ability to work some weekend hours
- Passion for endurance sports!
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to Gillian@livegrit.com.