what is this?
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 5ml, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether you’re in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we’ve got you covered.
Directions for use:
1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
6. Wipe excess lube carefully
is this for me?
The best dry lube available for every athlete.
how does it work?
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
If those cycling shorts or helmet doesn't quite fit right, not to worry. If the item is NEW and UNUSED, you can go ahead and return the item to Live Grit within 60 days with it's original packaging for a full refund to your original payment method.
Items that have been OPENED or USED may only be returned if defective or damaged. Product will be exchanged for the same product.
Warranty issues should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize but we can not take returns on any nutritional items, gift cards, or opened personal care items (i.e. body glide, chamois cream, etc.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
All returns or exchanges are welcome in store.
Wetsuits may be returned per the Live Grit return policy if they in original packaging, are unused and have no nicks or tears. If you have questions about the fit of your wetsuit, please contact us at email@example.com or 312.436.2400 and let one of our experts help you choose the right suit.
Items was marked as gift it will be returned for a gift card for the amount of the product and issued to the returnee. Please allow 14 days to receive the gift card. The gift receipt must be included with the returned item.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1010 West Monroe Street Chicago Illinois US 60607 Customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.