what is this?
This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run – no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips!
- To turn on, press and hold power button that is integrated in to the hand grip for 2-3 seconds.
- Use power button again to cycle through different light modes as needed.
- To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Plug supplied USB cord in to a USB power source (500mA minimum) and then plug gently in to the covered charge port at the top of the unit. A red LED will light up to indicate charging is occuring and a green light indicates the Zephyr Fire is fully charged.
- Charge time is 6 hours for a fully depleted battery.
- When fully charged, unplug Zephyr Fire from USB power supply, return port cover gasket to original position and store charger cord until next use.
is this for me?
A great handheld light for any runner looking to attack the trails.
how does it work?
- Rechargeable flashlight designed for runners
- 108 lumens with 3 lighting modes
- Integrated handstrap for grip-free running
- Engineered 24-downward beam angle
- Built-in warning siren in grip
- IPX4 weather-resistant for use in any weather
If those cycling shorts or helmet doesn't quite fit right, not to worry. If the item is NEW and UNUSED, you can go ahead and return the item to Live Grit within 60 days with it's original packaging for a full refund to your original payment method.
Items that have been OPENED or USED may only be returned if defective or damaged. Product will be exchanged for the same product.
Warranty issues should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize but we can not take returns on any nutritional items, gift cards, or opened personal care items (i.e. body glide, chamois cream, etc.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
All returns or exchanges are welcome in store.
Wetsuits may be returned per the Live Grit return policy if they in original packaging, are unused and have no nicks or tears. If you have questions about the fit of your wetsuit, please contact us at email@example.com or 312.436.2400 and let one of our experts help you choose the right suit.
Items was marked as gift it will be returned for a gift card for the amount of the product and issued to the returnee. Please allow 14 days to receive the gift card. The gift receipt must be included with the returned item.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1010 West Monroe Street Chicago Illinois US 60607 Customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.