what is this?
Quarq’s next generation in power meters, compatible with 10- and 11-speed drivetrains.
The DZero combines 10 years of technology and advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
is this for me?
If you are an athlete looking for a lightweight product that incorporates power based training, the Quarq DZero Carbon power meter is for you.
how does it work?
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- 110mm BCD (Bolt Circle Diameter) and 130mm BCD options.
- BB30 and GXP 24mm variants available.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
Please note, this product is built to order and may incur a 4-6 week delivery timeframe. Please contact us with questions pertaining to availability and fitment.
If those cycling shorts or helmet doesn't quite fit right, not to worry. If the item is NEW and UNUSED, you can go ahead and return the item to Live Grit within 60 days with it's original packaging for a full refund to your original payment method.
Items that have been OPENED or USED may only be returned if defective or damaged. Product will be exchanged for the same product.
Warranty issues should contact us at email@example.com
We apologize but we can not take returns on any nutritional items, gift cards, or opened personal care items (i.e. body glide, chamois cream, etc.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
All returns or exchanges are welcome in store.
Wetsuits may be returned per the Live Grit return policy if they in original packaging, are unused and have no nicks or tears. If you have questions about the fit of your wetsuit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.436.2400 and let one of our experts help you choose the right suit.
Items was marked as gift it will be returned for a gift card for the amount of the product and issued to the returnee. Please allow 14 days to receive the gift card. The gift receipt must be included with the returned item.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1010 West Monroe Street Chicago Illinois US 60607 Customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.