what is this?
In the war against wind resistance, you need every available ally. 2INpower Aero provides the same features as 2INpower but with a closed aero spider to shrug off bullying wind. The aero spider also brings MAS (Micro Adjust Spider) technology to help you micro adjust the orientation of your Q-Rings by approximately 2.5 degrees to fine-tune your pedal performance.
Now you can see 2INpower’s big data in your mobile device and analyze your performance, pedal stroke and post-process your ride.
Just connect your Rotor 2INpower power meter and your heart rate monitor to your mobile devices via Bluetooth.
Track your ride with Rotor's three main App functions - RIDE, BASIC TRAINING MODE and TORQUE 360 mode.
is this for me?
If you are looking for one of the most accurate dual power solution for power based training, the Rotor 2INpower MAS power meter crank is for you.
how does it work?
- Spider: 110 BCD MAS.
- Crank arm lengths: 165/170/172.5/175mm
- Battery specifications: Rechargeable Li-ion + USB cable.
- Estimated battery life: 250 hours riding time.
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Strain gauges: 4 gauges in the axle and 4 in the right crank arm.
- Wireless technology: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart.
- Weight without batteries: 172.5 110BCD = 645g
- Data transmitted: power, cadence, balance, torque effectiveness and pedal smoothness for each leg via standard ANT+™ protocol. L/R independent or combined pedal analysis using Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and TORQUE 360 metrics in the User Software environment.
- Head unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart, compatible head units.
- Analysis Software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- Crank Software: ROTOR 2INpower User Software.
- Q-Factor: 148 mm
- Chainline: 43.5 mm
- Material: 100% CNC-machined, 7055 aluminum alloy.
- Compatibility: bottom brackets BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 Evo, oval and round chainrings, 110 BCD, 9-, 10- and 11-speed.
If those cycling shorts or helmet doesn't quite fit right, not to worry. If the item is NEW and UNUSED, you can go ahead and return the item to Live Grit within 60 days with it's original packaging for a full refund to your original payment method.
Items that have been OPENED or USED may only be returned if defective or damaged. Product will be exchanged for the same product.
Warranty issues should contact us at email@example.com
We apologize but we can not take returns on any nutritional items, gift cards, or opened personal care items (i.e. body glide, chamois cream, etc.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
All returns or exchanges are welcome in store.
Wetsuits may be returned per the Live Grit return policy if they in original packaging, are unused and have no nicks or tears. If you have questions about the fit of your wetsuit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.436.2400 and let one of our experts help you choose the right suit.
Items was marked as gift it will be returned for a gift card for the amount of the product and issued to the returnee. Please allow 14 days to receive the gift card. The gift receipt must be included with the returned item.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1010 West Monroe Street Chicago Illinois US 60607 Customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.