what is this?
is this for me?
The low entry force required to engage the system, coupled with the high retention force used to secure the system, makes the Ultra Light Action a great pedal for any cyclist.
how does it work?EASY DUAL-SIDED ENTRY
- : The symmetrical Ultra Light Action pedal is always in the right position for engagement, whether it is right-side-up, upside-down, or anywhere in between.
SELF-LOCATING CLEAT DESIGN
- : The Ultra Light Action pedal is automatically guided into the recessed cleat-cavity during engagement. This makes the pedals extraordinarily easy to find by feel and eliminates the need to look down.
- : The security of the engagement mechanism doesn't rely on spring tension, so it is not necessary to have a stiff retention spring. It's easy to get in and out of without a struggle, and you won't have to worry about pulling out inadvertently.
- : Free float without spring recentering tension allows feet to find their natural float range during the pedal stroke and eliminates knee strain.
LARGE, COMFORTABLE CLEAT PLATFORM
- : The pedal/cleat combination provides a large and stable platform that won't rock side-to-side, improving power efficiency and all-day comfort. Keep in mind that with Speedplay's unique inverted design, the cleat is the platform!
If those cycling shorts or helmet doesn't quite fit right, not to worry. If the item is NEW and UNUSED, you can go ahead and return the item to Live Grit within 60 days with it's original packaging for a full refund to your original payment method.
Items that have been OPENED or USED may only be returned if defective or damaged. Product will be exchanged for the same product.
Warranty issues should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize but we can not take returns on any nutritional items, gift cards, or opened personal care items (i.e. body glide, chamois cream, etc.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
All returns or exchanges are welcome in store.
Wetsuits may be returned per the Live Grit return policy if they in original packaging, are unused and have no nicks or tears. If you have questions about the fit of your wetsuit, please contact us at email@example.com or 312.436.2400 and let one of our experts help you choose the right suit.
Items was marked as gift it will be returned for a gift card for the amount of the product and issued to the returnee. Please allow 14 days to receive the gift card. The gift receipt must be included with the returned item.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1010 West Monroe Street Chicago Illinois US 60607 Customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.